Tuesday, March 13, 2012

There's a first time for everything bay-be.

Shit happens! (naturally) I don't know about you but when shit happens there's a pretty good chance I'm going to wish I could just forget it. Well, this is the only time in my life where shit happened and I wish I could remember. To explain what happened using math, we'll take 'drank' and add 'drank much more' and we'll get 'black out.' I have vague memories of leaving a bar, getting into a car, and taking a picture of the road ahead of me (You know these handful of scenes from personal experience I'm sure). I don't remember much of anything between approx. 3-4am to 11:30am Sunday morning. I don't remember any dialog I may have had, I don't remember getting out of the car and walking to my front door. I don't even remember changing my clothes and getting into bed...
Trying to remember has been really difficult and the more I think about remembering and can't recall, the more I'm bothered by the whole thing.

No comments: