Tuesday, June 30, 2009

where clocks are set by feel

I got this little thing called an iPhone, It's apparently a lifestyle I've come to learn and it's only 16GB. I have a 30GB iPod I got back in '05 and needed to filter out what I wanted to put on my new expensive piece of electronic bliss. I listened to some music last week that I haven't listened to in years and well... some of it brought back memories. What was really cool is that I remember how I was feeling the last time I listened to this music, it was an experience; a kind of high. Before you know it everything around me reminded me of something else then I realized that I will forever have this connection with my memories, bridged forever by these songs.

"I drive too fast at night
because accidents happen to other men
and not me."

No comments: