Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hey, where do you think you're going?

Its 8:08 and I'm trying to write this evaluation on a film my comic spirit group and I did over the last two weeks. The problem is I can't seem to detach from my mind. Thoughts racing in and out, I think there is something wrong with me; I think I'm broken. I'm supposed to set five minutes aside to dwell on the things that distract me from the things I need to get done. Five minutes that have turned into twenty. It upsets me when people tell me to just stop, for some crazy reason I feel like I can't. I've tried so hard to and there is nothing I want more at this current moment in time. I feel like getting away would help but I know it wouldn't, I've tried it before and those things tend to follow. I think it's time to just stop.

No comments: